Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just looking around in the small talk section of that board and 5/10 threads are about weed....hmmmm

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I mean those morons who are anti flag, like they wouldnt stand up for the flag salute or for the national anthem or any other nations anthem, I mean I stand for Canadas anthem and I hate that country.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Yah and those who will only salute to the confederate flag.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i guess some of them are but most of the ppl there are more knowledgeble in the field of paintball and airsmithing than the people here could ever dream of

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
Shutterboi said:
i guess some of them are but most of the ppl there are more knowledgeble in the field of paintball and airsmithing than the people here could ever dream of
and what are doom and skurge...chopped liver??

not to mention the rest of us...(id be insulted, but you are probably right about me) :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
I see us pot users aren't allowed here now.......:smokin

·
Banned
901 Posts
Skurge420 said:
pot? who said pot...... AHHHHH the're after me!!!! run for your lives!!

dont make fun of us cause we do something you dont understand
[OldFogieRant]

I have done pot, acid, Ex, just about every drug in the book. Doesn't mean it's right though.

Skurge, you're an administrator. You should be setting a good example for the young crowd on these forums. Your comment disgusts me, because as much as you seem to think "drugs are cool," in the long run they only hurt you.

[/OldFogieRant]

·
Registered
264 Posts
Old fogie rant hehe, don't do acid you get screwed up from that and you end up having serious flash backs like a month later

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
I really believe there is nothing wrong with pot. I didn't say it was cool. I have my reasons for what i do and to explain all of them to you would take a while, but in the end you would prolly be like hey that makes sense. anyway I dont encourage anyone to do it, I have my reasons as i'm sure everyone else that does too

·
Banned
901 Posts
*Sigh*

And let me guess, your MAIN reason is that they're "better than cigarettes," right?

Newsflash: pot may be perceived as having less detrimental effects on the body than cigs, but marijuana happens to have a whole lot more tar and certain carcinogens.

I feel that smoking marijuana is better than drinking too much myself, as it's a lot easier to deal with a burnout than a drunk, but that doesn't mean either are right.

My point is that you should not be setting that type of example for the large population of 10-13 year old kids on this board (not to sound patronizing, but it's the truth).

1 - 20 of 30 Posts