Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you live in new England, we had one of the most ****ed up winters ever.

Right around november, the temperatures dropped below the 40's and stayed there. Then it sjust got colder and colder, but it never came up. We usually have a few warmer wintry days, ubt this year it was no mercy. For weeks the temperature wasn't above 20.

And now, all of a sudden it jumped up to the 50's last week and has stayed here ever since.

5 minutes ago I was practicing snap shoooting out my window at the trees and stuff, when out of nowhee it started to rain. IT poured for anoher 5 minutes. Then it just stopped, and the sun came out and its shining like crazy.

Is it finally over? If you live in NE, you know about the weather. I bet nick (Lovecraft) had it even worse.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
I'd love to think the crappy winter is over. We still haven't consistantly stayed at our norm temps for this time of yr. We should be in th ehigh 60's low 70's and we're lucky if we hit 60. I'm ready for some warm weather. Right now, I'd even take the damn high 90's that we usually hit in July.

O

·
0 Posts
SoCal has had the worst rain season since 1884 or something.

And it's been over for a week.

I love the sun, you probably love it more.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
It was nice last week, like up to the 50s, but it's been raining non-stop since yesterday, and there's snow in the forecast. Yes, snow, in April. We're expecting it tomorrow. But then by Wednesday it's up to the mid-60s, dropping to the 40s by Friday.

That's Rochester for you.

-Jin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts