Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fire when ur gun is on with no air? so when u fire u here a snap or click....is that bad if u do it to much because i wanna practice fring but i cant here how fast im gonna shoot? so could i get some help.....

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yay! but its cause my cousin is double firing know and he chops like all the time after like 4 games of speedball! so just asking thanks alot

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,774 Posts
What -- is that english you are speaking??? Firing your e-marker with no air will only wear out your battery. Of course it puts mecahnical wear on the solinoid and the springs, but unless you do it all day for days on end, shouldn't add up over normal wear and tear.

I sometimes drive my family nuts by sitting on the couch and watch TV while walking my trigger. clik-clik-click-clik-clik-clik..etc.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so it wont mess up! sweet thanks alot guys and can u buy the solenoid?

·
Registered
53 Posts
ya i do it all the time and i am not sure if you can buy a solenoid

·
Registered
873 Posts
I would think that the solenoid would last quite a long time. The quickest things to wear out would probably be the seer and springs in the grip. This certainly wouldn't happen for 100,000s or rounds so I wouldn't worry about it. I would be willing to bet the first thing to go would be the seer return spring. If it starts excessivly double firing or won't stay cocked check into that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts