Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Is it just me or does the WB suck?

Im sitting here eating dinner and my brother insists on watching Smallville. Such a piece of crap. I cant belive they spend money on this. The film could have been used to do***ent the killing of the asses that o.k.ed this project. Are we to belive that this little bastard playing Clark is 15? The asshole playing Paul Atredies in the Sci Fi channel's version of Dune looked more 15 than this guy. Herbert must have been been rolling in his grave when that came out and so is the creator of Superman. Theres just so much crap in that damn show that I dont feel like talking about it because that would mean Id have to watch it more and risk of blood shooting out my nose and going catatonic.

D

·
0 Posts
ha yeah the sci-fi channel didnt do a very good casting job on that. The book was good though, actually all 6 dune books were really good. especailly the fifth book.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I liked both versions of DUNE, though I enjoyed the original much more. However I thought that the dude in the Sci-Fi's that played Baron Harkonen was better than the original. The Navigator in the original rocked, the one in Sci-Fi's version could never do it justice.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Barron in the Sci Fi version sucked balls hardcore, the origanal was better. The only person that was remotly good was William Hurt and hes no Jurgon Prochnow. And another thing, the sietch sucked, it was like a goddamn Buddhist monastary with all them carvings on the outside and no one was wearing still suits and they kept missnaming things, just crap everywhere, just as bad as the WB.

D

·
0 Posts
yeah and in the sci-fi version, they kept showing the same exposion, in a fight scene over and over again i saw that scene like 5 times in it.

D

·
0 Posts
i dunno the whole thing wouldn't fit and it looked like crap when it was smaller so i just used the "F"

D

·
0 Posts
i used to have a little Honda 50cc that i bombed around on but my dad gave it away, =( it to my stupid cousin. :mad:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts