Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
MP11 said:
why are you touching your nipples?
Cus its fun as hell. Apple blossoms dont always go away but usually they do.

D

·
0 Posts
damn spud and them beat me too it.. yah its puberty.. mine did that and got hard and ****.. i thought i had breast cancer.. that was a long time ago now that i think about it.

but now my nipples are indestructable.. once my gym class found this out they all had to have a turn.. each tried their hardest to give me the worst titty twister ever.. i just laughed their faces..

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
ja289 said:
did you go in the beach water or something? the dirty JERSEY beach water like cape may? that makes nips hurt for some people.
idk where you go to the beach in nj, but i've never seen dirty water at any of the beaches i have been at

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
I think the correct term for it is gynecostamia or something like that. Google it.

I got it when I hit puberty, and I checked it out. Do not smoke weed if you have them, it can make it permanent. I actually smoked weed when I had them, and it was before I knew of this. It took mine like over a year to go away, but they did, and I'm glad they did. They were effin gay.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Just dont tell any of your friends about it, or they will have a hell of a time grabbing them, and then, you will become pissed off.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Rebel Yell said:
I think the correct term for it is gynecostamia or something like that. Google it.

I got it when I hit puberty, and I checked it out. Do not smoke weed if you have them, it can make it permanent. I actually smoked weed when I had them, and it was before I knew of this. It took mine like over a year to go away, but they did, and I'm glad they did. They were effin gay.
****, I wish I knew that. Hopefully im not stuck with these for life, or I'll be getting E-tittytwisters.

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
****, I wish I knew that. Hopefully im not stuck with these for life, or I'll be getting E-tittytwisters.
Ya it ****ing pissed me off when I read that. You'd think you'd learn about it in sex ed or something. I had to figure all this stuff out on my own.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts