Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to go as steve irwin for halloween? i have a social with the sexy chi-o's tonight and im going as steve irwin and my friend is going as a sting ray. it nice!

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ello mates, im steve irwin! tv's "crocodile hunta!" today we are going to check out the gorgeous undersea habitat of the stingray, crikey!

i gots this **** on lockdown

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
perfect time

·
12,110 Posts
****ing retarded if you ask me. People are idiotic.

Its pretty pathetic how much he did for conservationism, and how much the average dip**** teenager knows about him. Americans...

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
who cares. i know hes a great person and did alot but it really doesnt matter. kids all over are going to be going as steve for halloween. besides, even if someone mimics him, it not making fun of him, because thats the way he was said and acted.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
XtremeAaron said:
who cares. i know hes a great person and did alot but it really doesnt matter. kids all over are going to be going as steve for halloween. besides, even if someone mimics him, it not making fun of him, because thats the way he was said and acted.
its more the part about the stingray. IMO making fun of his death like that is very disrespectful.

·
12,110 Posts
Ellis said:
Lemme guess, you saw south park last night?
Nah I actually missed it. I'll check youtube at school.

Anyways, conservation is an important thing.. I mean sure the economy is important and politics are important, but we as a species simply don't have the technology to live anywhere but here on earth. At the rate we are going, if innovation and conservation don't step in, we're going to run out of precious resources and smog up the world worse then tippmann666's fishbowled car.

Now I know theres tons of tree hugging al-gores out there (super serial), but the enviornment is something we should be preserving for future generations, and I dont think there is ANY valid contrary argument.

To most people Steve Irwin was a joke. The kind of people who only saw him sticking his thumb in crocodile's buttholes on South Park have no idea of the kind of stuff he really did. While I don't think morning anybodys death will do any good, respect is paramount. Same thing like Smalls said (I'm still nto sure if he was joking or not). Why don't you go dress up as the twin towers and another couple of your friends could be airplanes and they can run into you. Now go do that in front of some patriotic people. Have you no sense of decency? Grow the **** up.

He doesn't deserve a place in history as a joke. I think you're an idiot if you think otherwise. He did a lot for Austrailia and for conservation around the globe. I'm not calling you idiots because I need to think of an insult, I'm calling you idiots because of your ignorance- your lack of intelligence.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
WTF I WAS GOING AS STEVE IRWIN

man this sucks.. i jsut found out today on howard stern the most popular halloween costume this year is steve irwin.. no joke.

i thought of being him entirely by myself.

i just need a khaki shirt to wear, and i'm set with my outfit for the dance tomorrow. i even have a stuffed stingray to bring around

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
D_Smalls said:
well, you and a buddy could go as towers.. get really drunk and fall down

thats aweful but i laughed at it. i had the idea for a while, not cuz of last nights sp (which i didnt see). i love steve irwin, i watched his show all the time and im big on conservation, i am also bigger on pissing people off. my other costume is an abortion doctor but im sure as hell not wearing that to a social with a sorority tonight, that one is reserved for my trip to UC (a non-catholic school, UD is catholic private)

and no i have no sense of decency. we have a contest of who can go as the most offensive costume this year (between my friends from home, many different universities). my one friend is hellen keller, the other is a terrorist, and my jewish friend is hitler (he wins, far and away)

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i am also not your average dip **** teenager, for i am a legal, concenting adult! i have 3 majors and a job at 5th 3rd. i just have the morals of a 5 yr old

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
green paint said:
No one gets in without a wristband, GALL!!!

ahhh, southpark.

Be prepared to get puched if you do. Just saying, someone might be offended...

if someone punches me i will beat the piss out of them. i dont think someone is going to start **** with a 6'1" 220lb guy for wearing a costume

1 - 20 of 59 Posts