Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking at new hoppers/laoders today and i cant decide on which one to get... its either gonna be the halo b or the empire reloader b. ive heard the empire is better but is it really worth spending the extra $40?
Thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
the reloader b has a different board in it and its faster. if you are rollin in dough then yea id get a reloader b but for an ion an egg is a better choice( in my opinon) and heres why. halos are big, bigger then the ion its self and eggs are a little smaller. also out of the box the egg feeds 17-18 bps consistantly and your ion is capped at 17 so theres no chance ull out shoot the egg.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
reloaders are good, they are a little quicker and the rip drive standard is nice. If u've got $40 u don't really need buy it. However, u could buy a case of paint w/ the money saved.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Coors1225 said:
whats a good brand name for an egg i was hoping to get a nice hopper for under 100$

umm wow but neways eggs are view loader eVLutoin 2's they are called eggs bc of there shape and i have one u can get them now online for 59 with an option to add a z board for 7 bucks get it up to 23 bps wrd

the only down side is there not sound activated but they do have eyes

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
If you want to just spend $100, then get the Halo, or look for a used Reloader B. Both are awesome, but I feel the Reloader B is better. These are the best quality loaders.

Don't consider an EggII. They feed like 15bps. with the standard Y-Board, and even with the Z-Board upgrade, they feed like 17bps. - 18bps. which is like $30. It will cost you just as much for that as a Halo B does. Not to mention Eggs are made of really crappy plastic and a lot of parts break easily. They are not exactly long lasting loaders.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well i found an egg online for $66 and it shot 16-17bps and im kind of running short on money because im spending it all on an ion and a n2 tank so im trying to find the best hopper/loader for the cheapest price as of now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts