Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seriouly, the title says it all, there is multiple crickets in my house chirping nonstop. its been driving my crazy all day long, and now i cant stand it anymore, im about to spray raid all over the entire house

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i have the same problem with birds in the early morning, and earplugs are bad if you sleep on your side

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I wish we still had flamethrowers for the backyards... :(

Then if we had them we could torch the cursed little bugs. That or get a bunch of bearded lizards.

·
Banned
196 Posts
according to www.1001uselessfacts.com, count the cricket chirps in 15 seconds, and add 37, and that's the temperature in farenhait, so if you lowen the temperature of your house a lot, they won't chirp as much ;)

EDIT: it also says both napolean and hitler only had one testicle

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
It's only really annoying in a dead silence. If you have one of those thunderstorm or sounds of nature CD's, it makes it sound more natural. I know the feeling. My little sister doesn't seem to know how to keep the lid on her cricket-tub, and some nights they're just all over. But honestly, it's a diffirent sound when you're actually outside and there's crickets in the bushes. That's actually a pretty cool sound. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts