Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my girlfriend were talking. She asked me if I would ever eat her out and I said yes I would, but I heard it tastes funny. Then she said "Oh it dosen't taste that bad."

Now she's told me she's made out with girls at parties for a few minutes before and I was like whoa..:-D

But uh.. heh.. she said it was just in fun.

So PBF, what do you think? Is she BI?

I don't care either way... if shes Bi then its possible for 2 chicks at the same time.. :naughty

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Just because she knows it doesn't taste bad doesn't mean she has eaten out another girl... maybe she tasted herself via her hand. Just don't do it unless she has taken a shower relatively recently, heard horror stories of guys going down after a night at the club... dancing etc... bad news.

·
I <3 Brian Peppers.
922 Posts
Angered Fists said:
Just because she knows it doesn't taste bad doesn't mean she has eaten out another girl... maybe she tasted herself via her hand. Just don't do it unless she has taken a shower relatively recently, heard horror stories of guys going down after a night at the club... dancing etc... bad news.

I have a REALLY bad one. It involves something girls do but guys don't, panties, and my friend. =0

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Kdrx1 said:
70% of girls will do something bi/lesbian in their lives. Or so i hear. thumup:
more like 90%

they all "experiment" at one time, and some of them like it and continue, and others dont

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
BichSlapinWorr said:
It doesnt taste that bad really, depends on her Hygene.

Just dont kiss her after shes gone down on you, p33n tasting tongue probably isnt enjoyable.
yeah definately keep some lysterine handy

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
weve experimented using chloroseptic spray u kno the stuff that makes your toiunge and throat go numb fun. also eliminates taste just bring some in a flask lol.

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Girls always act bi...It's weird like they are always like o i love you whoever!!!!

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
no no not me her well actually the tongue and then wam bam no taste if she is well unclean and she might like it who knos

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
i dont think she would actually go out wit a girl....or go to the movies wit one to make out lol...but it sounds like she will do stuff with other girls for fun. Like she said...

actually most wilder girls are up to that stuff...just about every party ive been to there are 2 girls that are always dared to do stuff together and they always do.

But now u gotta take this to ur advantage...now if u get real serious wit her (doing alot wit her) suggest adding another girl just for fun....or just joke around with it...and see wat she says...ifs shes up to it then hell try it.

eitehr way...most girls will do stuff with other girls...its not really a matter if they like girls or not...but a matter of how wild they are.

also...i heard sumthign boaut %75 of taste is actually smell...try pinching ur nose and eating sumthing...u dont taste it as well...so i think it will be more hte smell that kills ya then the taste lol.......sooo...

Clothe Pins

1 - 20 of 43 Posts