Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have the 4 stage and It works great but I definitely would recommend just getting your tank anti siphoned. It does the same thing as a x chamber but it does a better job of it and it is cheaper.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Yep the tube and fitting should be around $5 and the installation by an airsmith or someone who knows what their doing at a shop should be around $15-20. The brass tube and fitting is screwed into the valve of the tank inside and the tube is bent up to suck out the gas and leave the unwated liquid co2 at the bottom of the tank.

·
Registered
21 Posts
yah there good i HAD one on my TES and it was great (6 stage)

·
Registered
55 Posts
the ACI sub zero's are really good xchambers, cheap and work great for co2 users. Ive used 4 and 6 stage. the 6 expands it a little more, but 4 worked great, loved the size

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have problems.....

I just installed the ACI Sub-Zero 6 Stage Expansion chamber.I can hear the C02 prime but it only shoots a few shots then I have to re-cock the marker. Then it won't fire at all. It's a fresh 20oz c02 bottle... The install went fine, as far as I can tell it should be working. The instructions didn't mention the allen screw on the bottom of the expansion chamber. Is this an adjustment of some kind?
Any help would be appreciated from you guys that have experience with this upgrade. [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts