Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm part of a group of regular paintballers that play every saturday and/or sunday. Two people out of my group both have fusions and one has a G4, but is seems like they tend to call themselves out the most because of gun troubles (Eyes) in the middle of a game match.

Once the match is over I see them run inside, take their gun apart and clean everything. They come back out an hour later, there gun works fine for about 2 to 3 matches then it starts having problems with the eyes again.

They run back inside, clean it again, and it works for about 2 to 3 matches and the eyes stop working again.

This has happened with all 3 of them before... and it's the stock eyes.

Do any of you think this is because of owner stupidity, or do you think the eyes are faulty?

·
supernoob
201 Posts
owner stupidity, i've NEVER had to clean the eyes on my g3. they probably have the bps set too high and it's breaking the ball possibly blocking the eyes. (don't quote me on that i could be wrong XD)

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
well if they are calling themselves out because of the eyes they are morons, thats why you turn the eyes off and keep playing, not to mention even if your marker completely stops working you dont call yourself out

this is the first iv heard of eyes being an issue on DP stuff though, iv seen a few FXs at the field, they did fine the day i was there, never had any issues

1 - 3 of 3 Posts