Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
I have the original of that in my "funny internet garbage" photobucket. I don't know where it came from, but it made me lol.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I was the **** at hook shots when I was younger, now I just suck at everything basketball related.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
I was the **** at hook shots when I was younger, now I just suck at everything basketball related.
I help my girl take stats for her brothers highschool games (her dad is the coach) ya it pretty much prooves i fail at all things basketball related

although sometimes i just tell her that #50 scored a touchdown as she is taking the data down, its pretty funny

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Lol that's cruel.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Im from Kentucky, I will decide the correct terms. The Goal is the entire set up, the hoop is the round part the ball goes through. The backboard is obviously the f'ing backboard.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Im from Kentucky, I will decide the correct terms. The Goal is the entire set up, the hoop is the round part the ball goes through. The backboard is obviously the f'ing backboard.
We're not talking about fried chicken and horse racing here so you don't decide this one :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts