Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Syder Rodeo and i was looking into making it auto. I seen the Rocking trigger and was wondering if this is a good frame or if i should avoud it and if i do get it, is it a must to have ACS bolt or can i stay factory. Hope u can help...

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
well, the rocking trigger is fast, I'll give it that. But if you're going to ever do a tourny dont even bother, they're illegal. I dont know much about the bolt, but as a general rule, anytime you're going to increase the ROF of your marker you should plan on doing a few more upgrades too.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Get an ESP frame, and the rocking trigger really isn't faster than any other trigger frame, it's all about trigger preference.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
anytime you plan on shooting faster, you'll need a faster hopper as well. I've been out of paintball for 2 or 3 years now so i'm not sure if kingman slapped any eyes to the spyder series, but if they don't have eyes then chances are you'll chop paint, so make sure you can feed paint fast enough to shoot faster

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
theres a difference between hearing things and doing things. the rocking trigger is all preference. It would actually help you get into rhythm seeing that your fingers wouldn't have to leave the trigger which in turn could help you out later if you wanted to get a new trigger

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
yes...it's a pressure thing, do this real quick

take two pens...place one pen on the desk and place another one perpendicular to it. The 2nd pen should be intersecting it so it's bisecting the two pens. Now walk the trigger, because if you place pressure on one side the other side goes up...meaning your finger goes up. that enables a shot, now you do the same with the other finger....

Instead of wasting energy trying to lift your finger the trigger does it automatically for you. So you in turn can keep both fingers on the trigger at the same time, giving you a set rhythm. And you can take that rhythm and put it on a new trigger.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok thanks i did not know they were illegel, i kinda figured that i had to get a new bolt but thought i would get some advice first, and i am plaining on get a new hopper but it is not my main focus at the moment.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I've used both. There's no need for two microswitches. For me it was more uncomfortable and slower than a regular electronic trigger setup.

If anything the rocking trigger is worse.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts