Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this weather is nuts. Last year on December 25-28 we had a large ice storm here in jackson tennessee.

I crawled out of bed this morning and I went outside to get my phone from my car and I was in my boxers and I noticed I wasnt the least bit cold. I went back to bed and woke up around 12. It is 3:30 right now and it is 71 degrees outside and its 2 days after xmas

this is ruining my duckhunting season

wtf

D

·
0 Posts
mid november to mid december was crazy cold here and like constant snow storms.. then it rained for 2 days straight and hardly any snow is left and it was mild out

·
redneck with a blowtorch!
2,345 Posts
we had single didget's for a couple weeks before Xmas, now its 40~50 most the time.
(Boise, ID) All of our local ski resorts opened around thanksgiving and are now closed. been raining non stop for a week. ah the old days, when we actually got snow...

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Anyone catch David Letterman's Top 10 list last night?

If not, get TiVo.

Top 10 signs that we have global warming:

7. 'Cool Ranch Dorritos' are really 'Lukewarm Ranch Dorritos.'

2. Ted Williams head just woke up asking for Iced Tea.

A couple I remember from last night.

<3

·
Registered
778 Posts
Yeah, beats me what's goin on.

One week it's in the 30s with snow and ice here. The next weeks it's the usual for here, the rest it's like early summer. 75-85*, grass fires etc.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
minimagpro said:
this weather is nuts. Last year on December 25-28 we had a large ice storm here in jackson tennessee.
Though last year from the 26th through like the 3rd I was in Cleveland, Tenn. and it was 60+ the whole time... :sly:

Weird.

-Jin

·
Registered
599 Posts
I'm in Cleveland, Tennesee and the weather here is messed up, too. It is cold as all ***k in the morning, but at about 10:00 it starts to warm up....quickly. About 11:00 to 5:00 it's been about 60 degrees. Yeah....some winter. I go into work freezing my ass off (coat and all), and when I leave I'm wearing a t-shirt and jeans. If it doesn't get really cold soon, then the bugs (ticks, mosquitos) are gonna be really bad next spring/summer.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts