Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a stock for a spyder? I heard there is, and I saw a picture of a Spyder Imagine with a adjustable tactical stock on it, but cant seem to find it anywhere...anyone know where I can get one?

Anyone got anyideas on how to get my Spyder more tactical looking too? :D

Thanks!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Some company needs to emerge and realize theres money to be had inthis for spyders. SO MANY newbies have spyders in woodsball and even more experienced people like myself. (lol year right)

·
12,110 Posts
Dont worry abotu making it look tactical. You even seen shot or held a real M4 or M16 serie? Neither has the designers of the 'kits'.

There is a stock for spyders, I've seen them on gunheadguns.com . They also make one for the piranha and tippmanns and tons more.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
if you go to a big senario game there's usually a ton of vendors there selling this kinda stuff there, but there are a bunch of sites like the one alpha mentioned that sell them if you dont plan on going to one soon.

heck, make it look like you want, spend as much money as you feel is worth it. it may not help you play any, but if you like it at the end, it was worth it. if you look at my feed back on my marker in the Rating section, some people hate my camo tape, but i love it, so who cares.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know that those kits dont make them feel like real m4's or M16's, I just want a stock for my spyder, so I can have some accuracy or at least a little easier to move my gun around....

·
Registered
292 Posts
Now this is crazy I was JUST look at a site that had those m4 barrel things withthe sight on the barrel. I couild of sworn someone posted the link in here

edit: extremesportsandhobbies.com

·
Registered
205 Posts
just because you own a spyder doesnt mean youre a newbie, i know someone who could take you any day(that is if you lived near him :p) and whoop anyone

·
Registered
1 Posts
Jet City Specialties sells a well made folding stock for Spyders. It mounts in place of and replaces your velocity adjuster. You're gonna pay for it though (about $60). I don't know of anyone selling a gas through and it would be one hell of a tough garage mod to pull off.

·
815 Posts
holy ancient thread!
LOL!! Over a year old or is it from two december agos? lol I am the only 2k7'er that doesn't revive old threads or double, triple post... lol! Hilarious! You guys should have a automatic system that closes a thread thats over 2 months old.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
try 4 years bub. notice everyone in the thread is a 2k4'er.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts