Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone. please forgive me for being new to this forum. I am on a few other forums and have noticed that newbies usually get initiated one way or another. Any way, my Question is where can I find an used hpa compressor. I am in the processes of opening a field and thus far have bought everything with cash. I have the field set up, tippmann 98s, masks, excetra. The last thing I need is a comp. Does anyone know if there is a site or a place I cand find one? Ive looked at money paintball and other places but I dont want to pay 6 or 7 thousand dollars. any help would be greatly app. Thanks so much for any help I may get

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
The compressor is a BIG money item, it's rare to find a used one for sale unless it's coming from a field that closed.

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
check local construction companys and ask if they are selling

·
1,298 Posts
Construction uses HIGH pressure air? What for???

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking the same thing, fire depts and dive shops maybe but why would you need high compressed air at a constuction site? Just wondering

·
Registered
172 Posts
Jack-Hammers use the same compressor that they use to clear out sprinkler ( To water you grass ) with for the winter so the pipes don't freeze .

So that pretty much eliminates construction sites.

:dodgy:

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
they dont, a construction site will use a low pressure (well LP as far as paintball is concerned) high volume compressor where as what you are looking for is a high pressure low volume application

6-7k is usually what i have seen them at, i believe there is one in our BST right now for right around that, sorry to tell you but thats about what its going to run you, they are very expensive, not a garage compressor at all, you typically have to dry the air when compressing it to those kinds of pressures as well, something that does not help keep the price down.

another alternitive you may want to look into untill you can get one is renting air tanks, gennerally if you get 5-6 50lb tanks filled to 4500psi you can cascade fill tanks all day and be fine untill you start having a large volume of people through. look for something like a propane supplier (not a gas station, im talking about the people who supply the gas stations) or gas supplier of sorts and ask them about high pressure air, a lot of the time you can rent 4-5 tanks and have them delivered at the beginning of the day, the next day they will drop off new ones and take the old ones away

·
1,298 Posts
cascade system is win :tup

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you are still looking I have a BRAND NEW compressor for sale. Been use only once. It's a Bauer Junior II runs on gas. reply if you or you know some one intrested and it will not cost 6 to 7 it will be a very good price because it's been ran once it's not new. You just pay shipping and will really be impressed anyone that know what they want or know what they are doing. you can email me @
[email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts