Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok a guy sent me a message on myspace regarding modelling. He asked if I ever did it and such and he asked like what agencies and if I would want to be and to get back to him. So I imed him and we talked about everything. Do you think its for real? I saved the convos and the message.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
i HIGHLY doubt it you may be good looking but there probably going to scam you. the agencies dont look for people over the internet be very caustios and dont send them money or personal information

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Scam.

I saw something on this on like VH1 or a 20/20 program or something. These so-called 'modelling' agencies make you pay like $1,000+ for pictures, and they put them up on their 'online database' claiming that companies will look through and thus hire you. Well basically they said on the show that any companie looking for models will NEVER search online databases for people. Also, the scamming companies use names that closely resemble real, professional modeling agencies.

Technically it's not a scam and is legit, but they wind up taking $1,000+ from you and you get nothing in return.

-Jin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts