smart parts progressive 14"
20oz CO2
dye i3 blue mask
halo b

Is this ok?

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
All e-spyders are almost exactly the same (only small differnces)...so I would just go with an Imagine...it's cheaper, and performs the same...everything else looks good. I personally don't like the I3s all that much, but it's your choice.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but pilot is 20 bps and imagine is like 13

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
Just get the imagine, and you dont really need a Halo for your Spyder, because you wont be firing that fast. I guess getting a halo is smart if you plan on upgrading to a better gun later, so you dont buy two hoppers, but yeah, if you dont plan on upgrading later, just get an egg or a revvy. Instead of the I3 get a Profiler (personal preference, though). Other than that, it looks good.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how fast is an imagine? and which one is the best imagine....like 05, normal one, 04

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
jason21292 said:
20 on a blowback...have fun trying to keep it steady.

I would go with the 05. Friend of mine has one and it's suprisingly light for a spyder.

Get a halo b for sure though. I could out-shoot my egg on my Fenix easy. Plus, if you want to get a better and/or faster gun later on, you will save time and money just buying a halo b right off the bat. I learned that the hard way...

·
Registered
754 Posts
if you want a dye mask, get a proto freestyle..there uber light and there the same as dye maks but it says proto on it. alot of new players get that problem, they want the best things at first. dont settle for things but budget. proto freestyles perform just as well as I3's and there cheaper. the halo is a good choice. look at the imagine, 13 bps yes but you cant shoot that in the first problaly 6 months of play.

·
Registered
588 Posts
instead of spending extra on the pilot, get an imagine and a compressed air tank

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
I have a 05 pilot and i love it, the bolt does wonders, the barrel is alright, decent for a stock. Only thing id upgrade are the barrel and feedneck.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how bout a fenix? are they better?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Just get the imagine. It will leave you room for upgrades that you will need.

All e-spyders are the same except for differences in the body, and other minor things.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
MeatIs4Beating said:
All e-spyders are the same except for differences in the body, and other minor things.
Exactly. Some of those minor changes aren't even all that great, but you pay 100 bucks more for them.

In terms of electronic spyders, the imagine has the most bang for your buck.

·
Registered
995 Posts
jason21292 said:

your new to the game. i highly doubt you'll reach 13 bps...that is, untill you reach the point where you need to get a better gun.

just get the imagine. it's fast enough for your needs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts