Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
noobie you might as well hang it out her in publoce and let us here it. If your afraid of criticism....

Not particularly. The vs1 is only 150$ new....which is in that range LOL.

The older gen electro spyders and the electric piranhas are not terrible either.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I bet noobie is trying to sell him something else... I've never seen someone post a reply like that unless they were trying to sell to the new member. Never saw it here before, but it's common on some other forums I used to visit before....

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
I've seen it a couple time on here when they get tire of arguing with me or matrix. One guy accidentally sent me the PM destined for the new kid....I re-posted it for him and he left. That was a while back thought....LOL

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Then post it publicly. It's not against the rules.

You have to be very careful with pbreview, there's alot of "I've never owned another gun, so this one is the awsomeness!!!!!!!!!!". Also lot's of "I bought XXX high end gun and one problem with it, and I haven't yet with this one, so this one is better!!!!!"

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nah, PBR doesn't sell the stuff - they just have a bunch of reviews. Like tx said above, gotta be careful with them. It's good for info on the stuff, but I never fully trust the reviews. It's like a wikipedia for paintball ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts