Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite the fact that I prefer a strategic military style game, My son and 5 of his friends started a speedball team. To my surprise they actually do quite well and after actually besting 5 or 6 field sponsored teams their all tournament talk. Well me and the other parents talked about it and even though we think it would be great we cant afford it (markers and gear are one thing, this is a lot more expensive).
They had a car wash which put them about a fraction of the way. Then I thought it would be nice to put a few jars at the local grocery store with their team pic and ask for peoples help to send them to a tourney for their first time. I figured this would help a bunch but wasn't sure if this was legal to do. I know the managers of the stores wouldn't have a problem but cant find much info on this anywhere else. Anyone have any ideas if this is allowed?
Before anyone says it we already tried all the fields within 100 miles..no luck. We also tried wal-mart and were only offered 5% discount on any single purchase.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
I don't see why it would be illegal?
It's not like you're funding bomb making or something, just a bunch of kids on a team having fun

But yeah, make sure you get the mamagers permission and if you're really worried, contact your local authorities and ask it it's ok

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
make sure you talk to a store manager about it first, I see highschool teams and whatnot doing this all the time around here.

If you're still worried, you can call the police and ask them; that will settle the matter once and for all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts