·
Registered
461 Posts
he has a girlfriend

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
Jinjiro said:
Bam officially has one of the worst shows I have ever seen in all my existence. I can't stand that man.

-Jin
QFT

It's kind of funny, only retarded funny, not actually funny. Kind of like Napolean Dynomite...

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
*Edit* Replying to theunforgiven, not Flash.

Are you serious?!? Maybe it's funny to kids in 2nd grade with no sense of realism, but I didn't think anyone over the age of 13 actually bought that piece of crap they call programming. It's so fake it's just stupid. It's so scripted I just want to puke everytime I watch it. And it's not even good scripted, because I think robots could do a better job at what they call 'acting' than those morons.

Jackass was way better, as are a ton of other shows on TV this very moment. Viva La Bam is just a poor attempt at being funny with an extra large portion of bad acting on the side. I'd honestly gouge out my eyes and box my ears until I was deaf rather than watch Viva La Bam.

Harsh but true.

-Jin

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
its not like napoleon dynamite... at all. but viva la bam is stupid.. its not even that funny. you can tell its an 'mtv' show just by the way its aired. its stupid because ive seen cky.. i thought that was ruined by jackass, then this ruined both.. honestly.. watch cky and youll see why viva la bam is a waste of time.

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
i know the basic ideas are scripted, but some of the stuff is obviosuly not and is funny IMO.

FAKEST VIVA LA BAM MOMENT: when they rent the boat and they 'blow up' the bar with the cannon. i was very disappointed when i saw that. they made it like, go up in flames and explode when the cannon ball 'hit it'

1 - 20 of 38 Posts