Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
hotter in the dark....
250 Posts
maybe 600 if that, he states it's worth that much because originally the dmc's were about 1400 but now, thats just kind of laughable

·
Uhh... I slay Dogfish
594 Posts
No gun is worth $1,500. That's what some (very few) sell for, but they are not worth it. Not saying that I wouldn't buy one, but no gun is worth $1,500. However, a DMC is especially not worth it, they are huge, and they aren't even that light. I would prolly spend no more than $600 for one.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
oh.. and ebay links are against the rules. Reported.
Last time I checked, ebay links were only "against the rules" in the B/S/T...but hey, you know, whatever. :rolleyes:

Contribution to the thread:
Nah, dmc's are nice, but not worth anywhere near 1500. Actually, his current bid (not the BIN) is about right, I dont think I would pay any more than 500 for one. And even then it would have to be reallllly nice.

·
Banned
104 Posts
as a person that has a budget i dont understand why people spend so much money on guns like a thousand plus dollars. The most expensive gun i have is a proto matrix for 500. If you spend less on the stock gun i think that you can spend more on improving it and i think that it would be much more fun.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts