Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems to be a huge fad to grow ure hair out, wear punk spikes, die your hair black, wear dickies tight pants, and super tight shirts, and pretend your in a band????

is this just my wack school or is it happening everywhere, if it is it sucks major Arse cuz im getting tired of kids looking like hillbillies in their long shaggy hair and ripped up jeans....

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
a lot of people are growing there hair out (not like girlish growing it out in the 80's and early 90's) but not many people are going goth/punk combination type thing and any guy that wears tight jeans will get a personal visit from me.

·
Banned
487 Posts
omg.. like half my scholl are cowboys and they wear tight leevis that are allitle snug, and u can like see their balls. NASTY

·
Registered
360 Posts
Lol! A few people are going oldschool, I myself grew my hair out but not to be "hip" or whatever, I just look gay with short hair:p

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have long curly blonde hair, it doesn't stick up like a huge fro but its kinda shaggy, hey my girlfriend doesn't want me to get it cut so I don't, plus like xtreme said I look gay like that

·
Registered
264 Posts
People that dress like that in my HighSkool are dorks. It is definately a middle skool thing. It was funny when I was in the 8th grade it was the same thing. Everybody dressed like punks then over the summer everybody includin me changed and didn't dress like crap. The people who didn't are now losers, it's kinda funny. I don't like when people dress like crap it is so degrading. I wear a nice button down shirt or a sweater sometimes I just wear a t-shirt but chix definately don't dig guys that dress like crap.

D

·
0 Posts
yeah ALOT of kids at my school are growing their hair out, and some guys look like friggin girls. but the most annoying thing is retarded girls that try to act like friggin avril lavinge! i hate it! they wear friggin TIES for christ sake and cover alls with the straps down, I wanna just throw a brick at their faces!

·
Banned
487 Posts
D_Smalls said:
yeah ALOT of kids at my school are growing their hair out, and some guys look like friggin girls. but the most annoying thing is retarded girls that try to act like friggin avril lavinge! i hate it! they wear friggin TIES for christ sake and cover alls with the straps down, I wanna just throw a brick at their faces!

OMFG i hate girls that wear ties around their waisTS!!!

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Last year, my school was normal. This year, the entire freshmen class consists of skater punk/goths with froes and black or plaid shirts. Its really annoying. Skaters are kinda their own group arent they? They all like punk rock, dont care what anyone thinks, and will do just about anything because they think they are indestructable. Dont get me wrong, i have some skater friends, but they can be really hurt kids to.

·
Registered
302 Posts
our school has a little bit of everything...im kind of everything too.....one day i'll wear a abercrombie shirt with a pear of american eagle kahki's, and then the next day i'll be wearin a pair of silvertab jeans with a fox shirt...i dunno..i dont really care, i just wear whats comfortable

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
hehe, Its funny as hell because at my school you have to wear dress shirt, tie, blazer, dress shoes, dockers, belt, ect........basically a uniform. You also can't have long hair. So, all the punk/goth guys can only show there "punkie-ness" by putting pins/buttons/ect on there back pack and by wearing bracelets/rings. They look really stupid but its brightens up your day to see a guy that is basically trying his best to look like a girl.:D

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
yeah we have uniforms too, Black, White, or Red polo w/ kahkis or a white oxford with khakis. the "goth/skaters" wear ties, buttons, braclets and poofy hair and shiz to "stand out" but theres so many of them they are conforoming to non-conformity, kind of ironic.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hey crazy cocker, my hairs like yours except its dirty blonde. I could care less what people wear. I wear whats comfy so every day I usually have like a sweatshirt and jeans and sometimes lounge pants. If its hot out I wear tshirts.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i think its gay howvery one saw "punk" music on mtv and started dressing like thier posser idols from new found glory and blink 182. u can tell if people r true punks if thier apperal is do-it-urself, not that hot topic bull **** and stuff. its pretty easy to tell the differance from people just goin w/ a fad and people hat r hard core

·
Registered
21 Posts
yea same thing here, last year everyone was like "yo wat up dawg", sean john, rocawear, blang blang (no offense to anyone) and this year everyones gone punk, its sorta weird cause ive always been been a skater and in my area the skaters have always dressed like that and had that style, but now its pissin me off that all these people doin it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts