Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
....its brand new, emachines. I put a graphics card in it and a new case fan because it didnt have one. this means that theres a fan on the powersource, video card, processor, and the newly added case fan. theres no way that thats 127 celsius, cuz that would mean its running at like 250 degrees fahrenheit. my board, and computer, would cease to exist...

EDIT: downloaded a different program and it says my processor temp is 95 fahrenheit. good?

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
eMachines is your main problem. I can't believe people are STILL stupid enough to buy them.

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
eMachines is your main problem. I can't believe people are STILL stupid enough to buy them.
im in college, and I had an exam paper due the next day. when my laptop blew up on me, I was totally ****ed and I didnt have much of a choice. It actually doesnt work all that bad to be completely honest, and it didnt have vista, so thats another plus on it.

My old laptop used to run 115F all the time, and this desktop runs a 110 at idle, 125 at higher processes. im assuming its not great but its not all too super bad?

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
im in college, and I had an exam paper due the next day. when my laptop blew up on me, I was totally ****ed and I didnt have much of a choice. It actually doesnt work all that bad to be completely honest, and it didnt have vista, so thats another plus on it.

My old laptop used to run 115F all the time, and this desktop runs a 110 at idle, 125 at higher processes. im assuming its not great but its not all too super bad?
So you have no friends or a library to go over to and type that paper?

You could have gotten a much nicer machine for the same price or a little more money. ;0

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So you have no friends or a library to go over to and type that paper?

You could have gotten a much nicer machine for the same price or a little more money. ;0
no library card, and noone I know was available that night that had microsoft word.

i never said i wasnt going to do anything to this pc, I'll think about it...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts