Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
lindsay lohan?

if u really care or think its funny about what others listen to than you need to get a life/job or do something in you free time... im sure u have tons of funny **** about you just like everyone else.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
....right. you should be demoted to noob and have all your posts taken from you for that one

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DJS2 said:
lindsay lohan?

if u really care or think its funny about what others listen to than you need to get a life/job or do something in you free time... im sure u have tons of funny **** about you just like everyone else.
Says' the guy with 4,000 posts. ;0

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you want to get materialistic, I also have an Ebladed Black magic, a 1990 300zx, and an Ipod. All that I bought with money from my job. Woo wee, I guess that makes me a e-badass huh? I think the one that needs to grow up is you, maybe cutting lawns for your neighbors is a big job when you're 13, but once you get a little bit older you'll realize a job isn't a big deal.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Want a cookie?

I DONT have a job yet I have a girlfriend, lots of friends, nice stero setup and tv, a goped, a pocket bike, all the systems with over 50 games, a hella nice pc, a nice monitor, ETC ETC ETC ETC

That I bought by myself. It's called the internet, Profits 101.

Quit being a dick.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
lol ya. I didnt like the crap that was going on so i quit coming and went to pbn. I dont know maybe i will post more now.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
I have a job, a car I got for 1k, a decent computer i made myself, and that's about it. that's what happens when you pay for practically everything yourself and have enough money for bills and thats about it, on top of being a full time student. so take your fancy gun, car and ipod and stick it up your ass, if you can fit it in there with your head.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Good for all of you. I have 3 jobs, 3, kids, a wife, 2 cars, a house, and more debt then most humans should be allowed to have. I win.. .

However, You folks have a problem with pointless flaming.. this will stop now or you will all get written warnings at least, or a minimum 7 day suspension (depending if you have any warnings in the last 90 days)

Thanks for playing.
Closed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.