Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....when you click on the search thing and that box opens up like magic. whoever originally thought of that is pretty nifty, cuz everytime i click search it brings a smile to my face.
other things that make me smile....
beer, the prospect of drinking beer, tequila, any alcohol, rugby, phone calls from cute girls, green tea, cookies n cream ice cream, iced tea, good asian fare, getting digits(written on napkins, not into my cell phone. napkins are money baby), will ferrell...the list goes on.

what makes you guys happy?

ps this thread intentionally has no purpose....im bored.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Girls, Weed, Booze, Cars, Bikes, Video Games on occasion, being social, meeting new people, etc. etc.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Jesus, People, A nice strawberry smoothie with whatever chick may be in my car, MVP baseball with my deadbeet brother, the crappy bands that play at New Brookland tavern, the good bands that play at Headliners, Halo (even though all my friends rape me in it), sleeping in until 4 in the afternoon
and macaroni and cheese from the bbq place next to the pb field... thats the greatest

D

·
0 Posts
dhill0413 said:
getting digits(written on napkins, not into my cell phone. napkins are money baby)
definitely. id always forget about it and go to put on a jacket and find a number in my pocket written on whatever piece of scrap.. good times.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Paintball,food,Eating cereal on my front porch,Music,Downtown Chicago,New People,Girls,Partys,Friend's,Money,Not giving a ****,Beck,Ice cream,People who are inspired,Johnny Thunders,Drums,Life in general.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Close tennis matches, snowboarding, trying hard and actually getting what you want, chillin with the firends, getting a paycheck, hard riddles that make you feel stupid in the end, great musicians, girls, driving fast, loud music, and girls

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Pointless arguements, satire (all forms), girlfriend, hiking, reading, PBF chats, free days at school, swimming in our natural springs river, driving at night aimlessly with 80s music blaring, bon fires, etc etc.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts