Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may ass well sit here on ym computer till I pass out on the keyboard from sheer boredom. One of my roommates already left for a final and I hear the other eating breakfast. I just watched a ridiculously messed up move called "go" and my Australian friend who I stay up late with on WOW called it a night about 4 hours ago...

yep it sucks.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I figured the movie woudl be good. it usualyl work.

anyhow it's now 11am and i'm still awake..I'm thinking about jsut staying up till i get home form work..if i sleep now i'll only get 4 horus of sleep. I'll get home from work around 10 at night. It's risky, but it's looking like i may have to do it.

·
i haz teh titties
199 Posts
Can tell your tired though, your typing gave that away.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was worse than usual in the first two posts; i spent a lot of time fumbling around for keys and hitting 4 keys when i meant to hit one:) I spent a lot of time correcting things and clicking on the spellheck lines(thank goodness for firefox!) I'm better now that I got a few hours of sleep.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Wow, that sucks, I hate when that happens. Lol, two weeks ago I stayed up for 26 hours straight cuz I drank a Coca Cola, a diet pepsi and a Monster citrus (boy, do I love those <3)

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
i was awake like 35 hours the other day becuase i had an early flight back up north from college so i decided to stay up so i can "sleep on the plane". i slept all right, and when i woke up when we landed i had no idea where the **** i was. first time that ever happened to me and on an airplane of all things. kinda funny.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Wow, that sucks, I hate when that happens. Lol, two weeks ago I stayed up for 26 hours straight cuz I drank a Coca Cola, a diet pepsi and a Monster citrus (boy, do I love those <3)
I wish such small amounts of caffeine could still keep me awake that long...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts