Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
what......the......****? I never thought I would see that. hell next year bengals are gonnan go and pigs are gonna fly.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
i thought you were talkin about the weather. its ****ing cold!!!! damnit bubba quit sending your damn alaskan wind down here

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Its gonna come down to the colts defenjse vers the pats offense tomorrow
nope, its gonna be chargers against pats

and the pats are gonna win

and beat the saints in the super bowl. and one of the new pats (asante samuel or lawrence maroney) will be MVP

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
I don't really care who wins in the NFC because i'm positive any AFC team that is left can easily beat either of them.

Seeing the colts play well is a nice touch though. It's gonna be a big game for the colts no matter who we play next.

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
Invision, thats the second time I've seen you use that picture. Stop.

Colts are going to win the Superbowl, Peyton Manning will make a guest appearance on defense, mark my words.

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
what......the......****? I never thought I would see that. hell next year bengals are gonnan go and pigs are gonna fly.
Can they be made to fly with the "help" of a catapult?

Na Redskins making it back would be the pigs flying

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
Super Bowl XLI will be San Diego and Chicago. And it will be one hell of a game.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I'll deliver my expert opinion.

The Colts will beat the Pats next week. The Colts D will shut down the Pats, forcing Brady to throw at least 45 times and force him into mistakes. The Colts have the best pass rush in the NFL, by far. The Pats will get destroyed on defense. Peyton will be fired up, and he will come out and shred them. I see a 300 yard 4 touchdown game in Manning's near future.

The the NFC, the Saints will win. Blowout style. The Bears suck, plain and simple. Look at their schedule, I could have gone 14-2 with that crap. Their defense isn't as good as everyone hypes it to be, and Grossman will crack again and make too many mistakes to overcome. Brees will dominate their weak secondary all day, and their speed at the running back position will be too much for the Bears' D line.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts