Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OH snap. ding dong the witch is dead the big bad witch WEEEE. Haha so we finally figure out after just proding and thinking this kid has to be at least half retarded so we should cut him some slack. But after a while it became clear some bozo is our friend davor grey wolf hypnotize all of the above. Now that my friends is fun for the whole family why?!?! because then we got to ban him.

post praise and hang from our nuts in this thread and this tread only.
kthnxbye

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
But after a while it became clear some bozo is our friend davor grey wolf hypnotize all of the above.
I ****ING KNEW IT!

I never said anything because I figured people would call me retarded, but once I was looking at his user profile and his last viewed threads were ones madeby some bozo. No one else wants to go back and read that ****, it was retarded. He had read the one where he came out and was like "zomg ban Gray Fox!1`!~!!turtle" and everyone turned against him...who the hell goes back and reads that if they joined in 2k5? No one.

O

·
0 Posts
Dude now you're just gonna get banned on that name Hypnotize.

Why do you wanna try to find friends sooooo ****ing bad online?

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
you people better stop *****ing now. all i ever heard the past 2 weeks was "omegawd ban davor please"

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
double post (because i can)

Hypnotize said:
I dont. I just like this forum. Why do you try to piss me off soooooo much on this forum? Seriously. where is the proof that I am super bozo?
1- we have proof
2- we're not going to post it because it will help us catch you later on
3- you should have told us you were some bozo before signing up again and we might have considered giving you a chance

Dav0r said:
Most Missed Banned Member: Some Bozo

1 - 20 of 45 Posts