Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for trades or cash...prefer trades.

ok for trades only MARKERS(no race cars or airsoft guns)

I'm looking for anything but cockers or 2k4 icd guns and below. No spyders, tippmanns, or alike. now that i have the guns i don't want out of the way the things i do want. oh yea no i add trades like for higher end guns, i lost my job in sept. so i have no income. I'm looking for like phantoms or stock class pumps(you add.), mags(depending on mag you add or straight up)

now what is for sale/trade

My Black Ion
roughly shot through 6000 rounds.
CP shorty Reg.
ND s-treme trigger.
check uni(has some stratches)
14" all american black.
SP q-lock(black with silver lever)

all parts are black on gun.

for pics pm me, there may be a delay cuzz i have to get a camera.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i can't get any right now the only stratches are on the main body near the front and the Check It uni. also the fittings on the macro sorry.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
I am just interested in the uni. I am actually looking for another ion as a back up though, but you said you didnt want spyders (all i have to trade is an upped spyder, xbox games, and a digi camera).

How much you wan't for the uni?

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
uh never mine i thought you meant throw out the uni, that really isn't worth it to me, i dont' really like doing small parts like that. plus as long as i have my Ion i want the Uni ya know. um shootem up no man, sorry if it was cash i'm looking like 350-400 cuzz i've put money in the gun and really want some return seeing it hasn't been used that much.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts