Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
They are one of the most overrated bands ever. I don't miss them at all. Sure they have some good songs, but they aren't really that great. I don't see why everyone freaks out about them.

·
Registered
256 Posts
eforcecore101 said:
write how much you miss nirvana and
write how much they rocked
Did you see that memorial thing they did for Nirvana on MTV or TRL or whatever? It was pretty good.

I miss em alot, wish I coulda seen em in concert.

Best songs:
Im so Happy
Come as you Are
Rape me

·
Registered
88 Posts
Miss them: none
Rocked: none

·
Registered
525 Posts
Warpstoner said:
They are one of the most overrated bands ever. I don't miss them at all. Sure they have some good songs, but they aren't really that great. I don't see why everyone freaks out about them.
i totally agree, they havent done anything to change the music industry, the only song i know is Smells like teen spirit

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
eforcecore101 said:
the sing for perljam sounds like a goat
but there still cool
Ummm....k

Pearl Jam will get into the rock and roll hall of fame not because their singer commmited suicide, but for revolutionizing the face of music.

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
Warpstoner said:
agreed, and what is, "good grunge"

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
bob005 said:
all you people that don't miss them at all just can't appreciate what Nrivana's done to music. they are the basis for every good (very few left) grundge band today. stop bad mouthing
Yes I don't miss them at all because i didn't even know them. I wasn't even born when they released their first demo. When they played their first show I was still in the womb. Saying that I can't appreciate what nirvana's done for music because I don't miss them is just plain out retarded. You yourself aren't even old enough to remember them.

Sure they were around for 2 years before any other true "grunge" band came about, but in those first two years they released a cd and went on two tours. "they are the basis for every good grunge band today". I think not, but again what do i know right?

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
No see the thing with nirvana is that the notes they play shouldn't sound good together and shouldn't work out, but it does because of the way they play it, which makes it very interesting to listen to. Nirvana is definitely not a band to forget, they're great for listening to when you just wanna think and relax.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts