Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday was a great day. I bought my new video card. I got an ATI 256MB 9550 with DVI and S video out. And I ordered my new motherboard, processor (P4 2.66GHz) and 512 MB of RAM, of and I also got a FREE 38 inch RCA HDTV. Doom3 coming at ya in 38 action packed inches in 4 to 5 Biz dayz. Ahhh yes, its good to be Smitty.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My neighbor had it in her garage and the powerr wouldnt come on so she let me have it. I took it home took the back off and repaierd the powersupply fuseclips and put the back on and fired it right up. Its a 2002 model RCA with the remote and instruction manual.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$129 I got it at best buy, it was an impulse buy. I should have waited and got online when I got home prolly would have saved $20. The vid card, MB and processor and RAM in the computer Im using now will go in my daughters puter in her playroom, which is on the network so that way I can get some in home 1 on 1 + wireless laptops quake areana, red faction etc. action going on.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah prolly so, but it will run D3 nicely and thats all I was really concerned with...that and HL2 on the horizon. Next upgrade will be a 200GB raid array prolly when I get my taxes back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts