Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm finally 16 years old.

So far this has been a pretty good birthday.

I've gotten:
- egg w/ z board
- boomstick
- clamping no rise feed
- snatch grip
- dye stickies
- Some Dvd's
- Bunch of money
- Case of Marbs

I'm very happy.

My party was pretty cool too, we stayed up all night playing Texas hold em, and halo. It was fun. I'm going out to dinner tonight, its gonna be great.

Just thought i'd share. :)

·
u sed the magic word! YAY
485 Posts
HAPPY FU**ING BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! can i have your boomstick? lol

·
Registered
416 Posts
Happy-bday. lmk if you want me to drive down to sumner in person and stitch you down the back 16times:) I'll do it with the barrel kit you traded me to.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Happy Birthday.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
how much did you win/lose at poker? i think we should start a pbf texas hold em players group.

·
Registered
523 Posts
yo i love hold em i have weekly games...i won 200 just on friday night and i made 100 more lifeguardin on sunday so yea it wasnt a bad weekend...

haha i got pocket aces twice in one night

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha, thanks for the replies guys.

Nah im not spoiled, like half the presents i got i bought for myself lol. Like the boomstick, redz pack and the egg were all bought off of pbnation. I just felt like treating myself to some goodies for a change.

Total money i got that wasn't from myself: $195

[email protected] i might just have to take you up on that offer ;) lol

The poker was fun, i was really like the only one who knew how to play so it was really hard to bluff anyone. Can't bluff people that don't know how to play :eek:

We had 10 people playing, not all same game (6 max), I thought i'd make it cheap so we had 2 dollar buy in's.

Pretty much just 5cent bets lol. But with 6 people playing that was 12 in the pot for the game. Not to shabby but anyways.

I only played in 4 games, i broke even barely lol. Like i said, you can't bluff people that don't know how to play.

I went all in with a set of A's, figured the odds were in my favor and 2 other people called, one was bluffing, and the other had a set of A's too, he won with a higher kicker :mad:

All in all it was a great time

My mom took me to the Olive Garden, which was really nice i loved the food. YUM :)

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
foot1116 said:
haha i got pocket aces twice in one night
i had aces 5 times in an hour. needless to say i won.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Warpstoner said:
Pretty much just 5cent bets lol. But with 6 people playing that was 12 in the pot for the game. Not to shabby but anyways.

I only played in 4 games, i broke even barely lol. Like i said, you can't bluff people that don't know how to play.
12 isnt that much compared to some pots we have. like $4-$8 blinds, thats crazy stuff. i play almost every day for money, but usually well only do 10 to 20 dollar buy ins. when you have 20 people there its crazy money.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cubsfan4life021 said:
12 isnt that much compared to some pots we have. like $4-$8 blinds, thats crazy stuff. i play almost every day for money, but usually well only do 10 to 20 dollar buy ins. when you have 20 people there its crazy money.
Yep, i fully understand that 12 isn't a lot, but that It was a decent sized pot for "beginners" .

·
Registered
917 Posts
Awesome B-Day. I'm hoping I can get that much when my b-day rolls around.

My bro just got home. He played 7-card-stud, and he won $2000!! I wonder how he's going to explain that his fiance. Probably won't matter- he usually loses whatever he wins the next time he plays, anyways.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts