Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get him a really ****ty presents for kicks. It sucks because i was going to get him gum but he got that for X-mas by his cousin. So im fresh out of ideas. What should i get him as a gag present, i need an answer soon to.

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am 15. Get it right, and no he just turned 15 to.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Brass Eagle Samurai

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Give him an IOU for $100, and never pay up.

Cheese would also be funny, especially if you leave it open and unrefridgerated for about 6 hours. That makes it squishy, and it also smells worse at room temperature than when cold for some reason... But it has to be swiss cheese for maximum aroma :dodgy:

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
fenix_freak said:
your virginity :dodgy:
Lame :dodgy: Grow up dude. Besides, I gave it to someone else. (Watch you ***** and attack that one)

Im liking the cheese Idea to be honest. Scratch the shovel, i think im going with Cheese.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Get a whole bunch so he couldn't possibly suspect it was cheese. And then when he opens the box, an avalanche of cheese will come out. Oh man this is a great idea, take like 10 big cheeses out of the wrappers and mash them all together, and put it in the box, he won't know what to do with it. And then you could say "There's a surprise in the middle..." but in reality, there isn't one.

I never realized just how much fun you can make out of cheese...

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lmao, Paint, thats ****ing awsome. Im gonna do that. Ill put like white cheese in the middle. So its a piece of cheese...in cheese.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Stop posting.

I'm not trying to be funny, just stop posting, you're spam at its worst. Stick your dick in a pencil sharpener and repeat.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Dav0r said:
Besides, I gave it to someone else. (Watch you ***** and attack that one)
I could say so much to that...but I will be nice.

Dav0r said:
Ill put like white cheese in the middle. So its a piece of cheese...in cheese.
And the point of that being....?

There was one wierd named cheese my aunt likes, but it smells so nasty.

Get a couple pounds of swiss, slice it all into pieces, and just place the pieces in random places around the house or his room. You have to make sure that you get a couple pounds and slice it kinda thin, because that way, he will just keep finding pieces of cheese for weeks. lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.