Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, its official we're doing the Pump Pandemonium 2 at EMR Paintball on August 12th, 13th and 14th. I worked out a better deal with Blue for us this year too. Players who pre regisiter before July 29th will save an additional $10.00 off of the event price.

Here's the details I have now - $50.00 ( $40.00 pre reg ) will get you entry for the weekend friday, saturday, and sunday, weekend unlimited air pass ( HPA and Co2, sorry no 12 grams ) and a 500 count bag of paint. Players can start signing up now on www.emrpaintball.com and put " Pump Pandemonium 2" in the event box. Please also mark whether you want to be on the SCP team or PbMarshals team also

Format thus far
Friday - open play from the time we have 10 players to 11pm with all fields available for use

Saturday -
10 am thru 5 pm ;Big game SCP vs PbM for rematch for the trophy with the details to be figured out yet .
7pm - 11pm open play

Sunday
9 am - ? scheduled open play
10 am - 2 man skins tourny - $30.00 additional entry fee at the event. 100% of the entry goes to first place ( pump only - no PA pumps ) ISAS format - Deuce's Wild Tournament rules will apply.

Sponsors - EMR Paintball Park, Gunslinger's Paintball, team Deuce's Wild, StockClassPaintball.com, Paintball Marshals, Chipley Custom Machine. if you and your company are interested in being involved as a sponsor please contact me at [email protected]

look here for more details and input -
Stock Class Paintball;
http://invisionfree.com/forums/Stoc...aintball/index.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts