Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
lol yeah the avatars need some holiday spirit

life is alright as of now. i'm not complaining.

xmas spriit for me hasn't sank in yet becuase i'm down in florida and right now the sun is pretty hot. growing up in jersey i'm used to cold being the most of the experience. but i'll be back north december 15th for a month so i'tl all sink in then. lol

D

·
0 Posts
Life is okay right now, be better in seven days after my hellish week of exams is over. (6 exams in 7 days, 5 of which are in a row, kill me. (the standard courseload is 5 courses a semester))

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Merry Christmas!

I'm leaving seattle in 3 weeks...headed to San Diego for Christmas, then Dallas to find me a job! I'm so happy to be leaving Seattle I can't even explain. I think this place is for people that grew up here, or like rain and cold year-round. I can't stand it and will be outta here not a moment too soon!

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Merry Christmas!

I'm leaving seattle in 3 weeks...headed to San Diego for Christmas, then Dallas to find me a job! I'm so happy to be leaving Seattle I can't even explain. I think this place is for people that grew up here, or like rain and cold year-round. I can't stand it and will be outta here not a moment too soon!
You're graduating?

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
You're graduating?
In April actually.

I was on track to graduate in May 2008, though due to a little expulsion issue with the school, I had to fight my way back into the school, and I'm completing my remaining courses online. Got 2 in the spring then I'll have my degree. Lesson learned, dont get expelled. And if you do get expelled wrongfully, fight your way back in or take a bunch of money from the school trying to do so.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
nothing i'd want to put into writing ;)

sex, alcohol, and girl(edit: girl, singular) who can't take responsibility for their own actions and cry rape....

...and a dean of student life who played judge jury and executioner behind closed doors, leading to my retaining of a lawyer, and their ultimate re-admittance of me. though im banned from school grounds im still a current student at said school. the world of academia is great....but sometimes you get to see the loonies that work in it.

D

·
0 Posts
nothing i'd want to put into writing ;)

sex, alcohol, and girl(edit: girl, singular) who can't take responsibility for their own actions and cry rape....

...and a dean of student life who played judge jury and executioner behind closed doors, leading to my retaining of a lawyer, and their ultimate re-admittance of me. though im banned from school grounds im still a current student at said school. the world of academia is great....but sometimes you get to see the loonies that work in it.
yikes... yeah, **** that.

·
i haz teh titties
199 Posts
my birthday is tomorrow, I love december.:)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts