Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well at least in Massachusetts. I acn't wait. Thsi is when we get those gloomy rainy days (which I LOVE), and hurricanes. Nothing like getting soaking wet or throwing on a poncho and humping it through the woods.

Dig me? :naughty

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Alpha said:
Well at least in Massachusetts. I acn't wait. Thsi is when we get those gloomy rainy days (which I LOVE), and hurricanes. Nothing like getting soaking wet or throwing on a poncho and humping it through the woods.

Dig me? :naughty
I do dig you. I can't wait till Friday,I'm going to a 2 day big game,it's gonna be awesome. And cloudy days seem more appealing to me.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Dirtmongrel said:
I do dig you. I can't wait till Friday,I'm going to a 2 day big game,it's gonna be awesome. And cloudy days seem more appealing to me.
yeah just make sure you have a good mask... i just love 100% humidity and a fogged up mask :cool:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
what do u mean woodsball season?

our feilds are open year round

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
It's been SO nice here the last few days. Almost all summer it has been 90+ degrees,and now it's like 70,I hope it stays like this for the weekend.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I love it. The speedball half of the forum think I'm a woodsballer. And the woodsball half thinks I'm a speedballer.

I play everything, and I love tourneys and speedball, but I equally love scenario and woodsball.

O

·
0 Posts
Well ****, there's not a "woodsball season" it's just paintball season.

What's the diffrence of "woodsball season" and "speedball season"

O

·
0 Posts
I'm just wondering why it's "woodsball season" in Mass and not "speedball season."

1 - 20 of 73 Posts