Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Its woodsball season once again

4K views 72 replies 40 participants last post by  eagle897 
#1 ·
Well at least in Massachusetts. I acn't wait. Thsi is when we get those gloomy rainy days (which I LOVE), and hurricanes. Nothing like getting soaking wet or throwing on a poncho and humping it through the woods.

Dig me? :naughty

#3 ·
Alpha said:
Well at least in Massachusetts. I acn't wait. Thsi is when we get those gloomy rainy days (which I LOVE), and hurricanes. Nothing like getting soaking wet or throwing on a poncho and humping it through the woods.

Dig me? :naughty
I do dig you. I can't wait till Friday,I'm going to a 2 day big game,it's gonna be awesome. And cloudy days seem more appealing to me.

#5 ·
Dirtmongrel said:
I do dig you. I can't wait till Friday,I'm going to a 2 day big game,it's gonna be awesome. And cloudy days seem more appealing to me.
yeah just make sure you have a good mask... i just love 100% humidity and a fogged up mask :cool:

#12 ·
It's been SO nice here the last few days. Almost all summer it has been 90+ degrees,and now it's like 70,I hope it stays like this for the weekend.

#24 ·
I live on the border of mass, I live in New Hampshire, and I know what alpha is talking about. You would rather pklay speedball inb the hot weather cause games arent that long and not like long distance running just sprints, but when it cools down its thumbs up for the woods. Winter paintball in the woods isnt to bad either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.