Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
oh you found bittorrent im assuming..

well basically any game you download you wont be able to play online multiplayer.. so its not really worth it..

i can give you a "special" site if you want, i use www.thepiratebay.org for anything, www.isohunt.com for music

www.punktorrents.com for punk torrents..

www.mininova.org for more music and ****

its worthless to download anything besides music really.. i mean movies take up too much room, it hurts my eyes watching them on the computer, and they might be bootlegs if theyre not huge files

games take up the most room, you end up having to burn like 7 cds if its not a dvd file that you can mount.. you cant use multiplayer, and you end up getting virus's from downloading so many cracks and serial numbers

music is easy as hell, you can get full discographies, full albums, anything really.. also rare albums, demos, EP, comps.. etc..

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
yeah its technically illegal, so? i've got a whole cd case full of torrent'd games. fyi, for many of these cracked games you need a firewall that will let you block its internet access so it can't try to double check the validity of the key.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
awesome dude thanks

also, i like ur sig

damn.. after a day southpark has only finished 27 percent.. (maybe its been 9 hours or straight d.l'ing) but still it takes a lifetime.. o well i can wait.. ill have all south park episodes

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
so what if it is illegal, here on pbf, downloading stuff is not one of the illegal acts we are not allowed to talk about....get waiting, hilarious movie.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
you do understand the concept of seeders and leechers right? you want the torrents with the most seeders possible.

msas dosen't really pose any problem. If it asks you anything just say yes. Hell for that matter you have to tell windows firewall to allow your client to access anyway.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts