Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just needed to rant a bit:

I've played speedball pretty much my entire paintball career (with the exception of the few woods games that I used to get into the sport). While in this sport, I have gone through so many guns, it's not even funny anymore. Here is my "timeline":

-Tippmann 98c - Spyder Imagine - Smart Parts Impulse - Angel ir3 - Classic Timmy - Impulse (again) - WGP Autococker - AGD RT Pro

And now, guess what, I'm back to pump. It, to me, is simply the funnest way to speedball. Alright, I'm done. Thoughts/questions/comments.

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
iv only had one gun, my B2k, i played for a while with a rental or a friends gun before i got my own. I went into a game of speedball with a blade once, it was fun as hell, i put an egg on it.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right now, the choice is either a Phantom or a Sniper II. Just scoping out the deals. :)

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
I just bought a phantom. It kicks ass, but I kind of wish I got a sniper II because I'd be able to convert it to a cocker if I wanted to.

D

·
0 Posts
i suck at speedball with my phantom, well ive only played like 2 rounds of speedball with it, so thats probably why, im not that great at speedball anyways, but get me in the woods with my phantom and its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, but im all outta gum.. (duke nukem was the man)

·
Registered
181 Posts
yea, i just ordered my phantom yesterday, can't wait to get it, i want to pay extra for faster shipping if i could. but if you want a cocker and sniper, i recomend you just buy a used semi-auto cocker for around 215 or something, then buy either the wgp sniper kit (25) or ccm pump kit (70 ?). i would love to have the money for tons, or expensive paintball guns. my guns have been Icon E-trracer-phantom. i play pretty good speedball with my trracer (phantom too :) ) i love snap shooting when in a little "duel" with one of the semi's on the other team. keep popping out from three different sides, the guy starts getting confused,it's like playing whack a mole, except your the mole. the funny thing is i haven't played woods with a pump gun yet. the day i played with my trracer, all we played were speedball fields pretty much.

·
Registered
426 Posts
The CCM kit is amazing compared to the WGP one, and with a little practice with a pump, the semi's aren't scary anymore. Like blackstar said, snapping out a billion different places and taking shots at them is crazy fun.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Do you have to re-time the AC after converting it to a sniper or does everything bolt back on with no issues when converting back?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts