Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I searched the forums and heard excellent things about the J&J barrel, and seeing that I want a barrel for under $50, This should do wonders, but I have a few more questions, what is the difference between the normal barrel and the FULL TILT and is the 12" barrel too short to get an accuracy boost? Also, do they make it any shorter (I like mobility and accuracy, so I think 12" is the longest I'm going to go)?

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
The full tilt is a barrel kit with different bore sizes, I'd say go with a one piece barrel. I think you really only need 6 inches for the barrel to work, but the shortest most people make is 12 inches.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kk. thanks man! I think I'm going to go with the one piece 12". do you know how much it should run for so I don't get cheated from my local store?

·
Registered
9 Posts
i just got a 16" barrel and it sucks ass. i play woodsball and use monster balls, with azninvazn's trick, and diablos. and my paint always swerves to the right. am i doing some thing wrong? i use a spyder imagine.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
i just got a 16" barrel and it sucks ass. i play woodsball and use monster balls, with azninvazn's trick, and diablos. and my paint always swerves to the right. am i doing some thing wrong? i use a spyder imagine.
yes. your'e using monster balls. Buy some better paint and make sure the barrel is screwed in all teh way.

edit:
hoyl old thread. this was back when azn was a little teeny tiny noob, instead of just being a nob.

·
815 Posts
woah... this is like... one of my first posts?

wow... nice find ;)
Haha it was. Or at least in the same month. Thats awesome.. Lets go find some more of your old post to revive those! LETS HAVE A BLAST!

:dodgy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts