Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

J&J Cermic or Smart Parts Tear Drop

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soon I would like to upgrade my Spyder Imagine 05 with a new barrel. I have heard many different things about both barrels. Both barrels are relativly in the same price range. Which one do you tihnk i should get?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have both barrels and can honestly say that the J & J is far superior. It matches better to more types of paint, shoots through breaks remarkably well, and has better porting. Definately get a J & J.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
as the others said, J&J

if you cant afford it, then teardrop/progressive is a good runner up

·
Registered
102 Posts
J&J ROCKS

THE ROCK WOOT thumup: i love mine and my friends teardrop breaks balls more then my j&J infact it has only done it once cuz i have to use a crappy brass eagle hopper and well ya no

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yea, my J&J doesnt exactly flow with the gun but it sure shoots good, and its very quiet also.
Ross

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have the Tear Drop. no complaints here. I shot a J&J once and I thought it performed badly...but you never know, could have been bad paint match or just bad paint. I think the kid was shooting Wild Streak paintballs. They are at Walmart for about $2 per case (ok, so I exagerated a little).

·
Banned
651 Posts
wow if I knew that the JJ is that good I would've got it, I actually had the choice at the time, progressive/teardrop and and a jnj 14 , but I heard the jnj really won't be good for the paint at my field because the jnj is a small bore like .03 or somtin like that and eveyrone in the shop was like just get the teardrop. plus it looks good

1 - 12 of 12 Posts