Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put a J&J Full tilt barrel on my Spyder E-MR1 and this thing will not shoot straight for anything. They curve in all different directions. The stock barrel was way better than this and I was told this is one of the better barrels on the market. Is there anything I can try to get it to shoot straight.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
If you clean your barrels and try different brands of high quality paint and you're still having problems, I'm sure that if you contanct J&J directly, they will be able to help you out

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wasn't a chopped ball and the barrel was brand new. i eventually chopped a ball and then nothing would come out in one piece but before that they would curve in all different directions. it's the same paint i was using in my stock barrel when i could hit my target everytime.

·
0 Posts
As it's been said already, probably not the barrel's fault, but the quality of the paint. Get fresh high quality paint, you should notice a difference.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i will try new balls, it's just weird to me that the same balls that worked fine in my stock barrel work like crap in this one but i'll give it a try.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts