Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just got the j and j ceramic s2 barrel for my a5. i went to test it out and realized i was very low on co2(very light tank, slow velocity). I also noticed that my balls were curving/dropping a lot. is this just because of the low co2, or could something be wrong with my barrel? im playing sunday so ill know for sure then, but until then im wondering what you guys think.

·
Registered
99 Posts
So i just got the j and j ceramic s2 barrel for my a5. i went to test it out and realized i was very low on co2(very light tank, slow velocity). I also noticed that my balls were curving/dropping a lot. is this just because of the low co2, or could something be wrong with my barrel? im playing sunday so ill know for sure then, but until then im wondering what you guys think.
It very well may be the tank depending on how low it is, but the barrel could be a bad bore match as well. Try putting on your old barrel and see what happens. Also, how far do they go before they drop?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It very well may be the tank depending on how low it is, but the barrel could be a bad bore match as well. Try putting on your old barrel and see what happens. Also, how far do they go before they drop?
They did not go very far at all, like 15 yards

1 - 5 of 5 Posts