Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how bs is this, jayson williams may not even serve a single second in jail, even though he admits he killed the guy

·
Registered
523 Posts
yes but it was an accident and u are very wrong...he will spend time in jail becuz he was convicted of 4 of his other 8 counts....

which are like tampering with evidence..trying to cover it up....influeincing witnesses...and i for get the other one but they have different names...

o and he was guilty on aggravated man slaughter but they can still retry him on reckless man slaughter becuz it was a hung jury...

so yea he obviously wont spend the max of 55 years in prision becuz he was guilty on his worst accusation, aggravated man slaughter but he will deffinatly spend some time in prision.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there is a chance that he may serve in jail, and there is a chance he may not. It depends how they evaluate the whole situation, and what he is willing to do (as in community service). But you can count on the fact that he was a basketball player to ensure that his ass isnt seeing any jail time

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hes not playing anymore, hes retired, and he used to play for the nets

·
Registered
523 Posts
o yea i forgot to say it but the judge in the case honor coleman has a daughter that im friends with named krista in my grade thats in my school...considering somerville where the trial was held is only about 15 minutes from where i live here in hillsborough...

yea u alll probably dont care but i thought id share that anyway

1 - 10 of 10 Posts