Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, picked this up about a week ago, and just got a brand new camera, so I kinda went to town.

I've got lots of pictures, a "s-borg" vid and a vid of me and my slow fingers. Enjoy.

Pictures!!!

Videos!!!
Really bad dryfire- Excuses will be provided upon request:
http://www.zippyvideos.com/7191904075415706/p1010014/

My feature video is coming up, just gotta register @ darkside...
http://www.darksidevideo.org/video/193993b8-d8de-4e41-815d-cbe1b87d8666.htm

So anyway, if you're going to flame, which I don't expect, since PBF is pretty chill, I've got some things to say:
-I payed for everything pictured.
-I know that I can't dryfire fast, but on the field I hold my own.
-I keep the Claw on my Halo out of laziness.
-It has zero kick when shooting paint, zero.
-I accidentally grabbed the uncut macro.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
burningcow422 said:
Pretty sharp looking gun you got there. Over time the trigger will grow on you and you'll get faster.

I'm giving it a 9/10 for now.

Thanks. The trigger is a funny situation. When I got it from PBK it was supposed to be set on Normal Sensitivity, but the trigger was set to High Sensitivity, so I was bouncing a little bit. My "friend" tried to fix the trigger bounce by adjusting the trigger, and ended up making the trigger, so I told him to get it back to where it used to be. He said he did, and then I hooked up my air and it was firing 3 shots with every pull. So I've yet to adjust the trigger, I've just set the trigger dip to Low Sensitivity.

Still ain't got the fastest fingers either.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Nice, I would give it a 8/10. You should get a nox board or a virtue board and most likely a delrin ram and a lucky valve. Also get a new feedneck, claws suck. Get a ccm feedneck. After the ups listed it would be a 10/10. I love the anno on that thing.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
chaoticprophecy said:
Nice, I would give it a 8/10. You should get a nox board or a virtue board and most likely a delrin ram and a lucky valve. Also get a new feedneck, claws suck. Get a ccm feedneck. After the ups listed it would be a 10/10. I love the anno on that thing.

In total it set me back $770.

I love the claw! Maybe that's b/c I'm coming from a Twister :looking

I was really looking into nox and the low weight ram kit.

I've got the $$ for NOX and for the ram, but IDK if this gun truly needs any ups. I'd try and see if I can shoot a NOX'd 'borg and see if it's all that good.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
JcKa said:
In total it set me back $770.

I love the claw! Maybe that's b/c I'm coming from a Twister :looking

I was really looking into nox and the low weight ram kit.

I've got the $$ for NOX and for the ram, but IDK if this gun truly needs any ups. I'd try and see if I can shoot a NOX'd 'borg and see if it's all that good.

Thanks guys.
Well if you like the neck then keep it. But on the nox, get it seriously. I guarentee youll like it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts