Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It said Spyder Parts cheap or something to that extent (it can still be found in the BST section) and I ordered the Evil Driver. He did an excellent job of communication and shipping but when the item got here, it was not spyder threaded (tested on several spyder guns). He claims it worked on his imagine and the person's TL-X before him. Can I get a refund in this situation?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Yes a refund should be in order also check the threadings on the barrel to make sure they arnt stripped because that could also be where the problem is coming from. Go luck if this guy know business he will send you your money back plus extra for you to ship the gun back.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The threading is fine, not stripped at all. It screws in to the point where none of the threading is showing anymore, but wont go the extra cm or 2 to get to the o ring, and there is a gab inside the chamber between the frame and the barrel (which i was told is not good).

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
well, paypal will send u an email, saying that your bank has voided the transaction, then it will take money away from his paypal account. if he dosent have the money in his paypal account, he will have a negative balance, and his account will be shut down if he dosnet transfer funds within 1 month.

its what he gets for being an ass.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Try to figure out what gun it actually fits, and sell it to someone. And give that guy some bad feedback. It would be much easier than going thru the bank and authorities.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I look at the threads and they look spyder threads, they just wont fit any spyder i try to put them on, so i have come to the conclusion that they are a manufacturing error, therefore i'm taking the gun and the barrel to the shop nearby and seeing if he can do something with a dremel to make it work. I changed my feedback to a neutral since he did sell me a spyder barrel, but would not cooperate at all after the sale.

·
Registered
203 Posts
disrupter006 said:
The threading is fine, not stripped at all. It screws in to the point where none of the threading is showing anymore, but wont go the extra cm or 2 to get to the o ring, and there is a gab inside the chamber between the frame and the barrel (which i was told is not good).

If it does that then the threading is spyder threaded. Evil had a batch of drivers were the anno was too thick on the threads not allowing the barrel to be screwed in all the way. The guy has nothing to do with it.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I went ahead and bought a new one, I'll sell this one to a kid at our local field. It shoots fine, I'm just picky with how the barrel fits on. I don't like having that gap between the end of the barrel and the chamber.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The gap is the groove inside the barrel where it is supposed to meet the chamber, making ball breaks more prevelent shooting at higher bps. (i think)

I do not think I owe him an appology, he obviously knew what he was doing, because he labeled it as a spyder threaded barrel, so he could not get in any trouble for mislabeling even though it has a flaw.

Oh well, at least I have one that fits now.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts