Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
forumrider99 said:
your 15 and you know so much about everything. I always thought you were like 16 or 17. But your still cool as hell in my book ;)
haha, it comes from being an avid reader of books, and living, breathing, and eating paintball

HK Army - Fueled by hate, Driven by heart

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
forumrider99 said:
your 15 and you know so much about everything. I always thought you were like 16 or 17. But your still cool as hell in my book ;)
I'm 15 too, lol.

We should have a tech off..or something, see who the real champ is. You'd probably win though. thumup:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Congrats on your b-day not only have you contributed to this forum greatly. ( I mean come on the pics of orlando) You also are deeply respected even by the older members. Which is really hard to do. I would of put you a bit older but none the less Happy b-day.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
PaintballRemix said:
vodka + redbull = <3

remember that.

Its a good way to dehydrate your self and die. I use to do it... Then I did research... Go ahead and google it, scary stuff...

Anyway Happy Bday Jer Bear. Thats your new <3 nick name. When ever I <3 u alot. I will call you Jer Bear. Because its cool.

Anyway <3 Jer Bear.

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
step 1. fill water bottle full of vodka
step 2. Chug as fast as you can
step 3. Be drunk for the rest of the night and have fun :)

or get some yeager and redbull. Thats the **** right there

I did this at a bonfire in the fall and i ended up breaking my pinki tripping over a chair that i ment to sit in... I get hurt to much when i drink

1 - 20 of 21 Posts