Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Girl and guy threads...what the **** have you all no balls or ginas? I mean seriously what do I do. Sometimes yes sure you should ask another opinion but this whole blind sheep like posting of I like this girl should I ask her out......duh

So here is the nick forney guns ablazing outlook on what you should do...it works its a cookie cutter because thats what you are gonna get anyway.

my significant other is cheating on me:

this one is too damn simple...can there ass **** there friend. If they cheat once they will cheat again...Im a guy I know how it works. when I cheated on my girlfriend the next day I was looking for another girl to cheat with. girls are more loyal but just like a dog they are loyal but when they smell poon or a hard rod they want they turn into...well a damn dirty dog.

My friend likes a significant other and I do too:

Bros before hoes(or visa versa) is good and all..but when it comes to the opposite sex its a freakin dog eat dog world. If there is grass on the field steal the ball and run a damn touch down. or the bases or what ever sport you kids are playing these days. If anything sit down with the other person and let them know you wanna take a chance at bat too and that its fair game. if they don't have a ring on the finger then its still a go.

I wanna ask someone out:

this is just stupid. Do it. Self confidence is a good thing. Just ask them if they wanna do something some time. Worst thing they will do is tell all there friends that some loser asked them out and you will never get laid again.

Add more here ladies and gents because this phenomenon is getting outa hand.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Well, I would think you'd expect it to happen, seeing is high school is full of the puppy love scenarios...

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Actually, men are more loyal then women are. It's something like 80% of women consider cheating, or do cheat in some way. Men are only 60% or something. Funny aint it! (i totally believe it too, women are so damn evil)

Headley's Advice:

1) Never get involved with an immature girl
2) If the girl so much as looks the other way, do yourself a favor and ditch her
3) Run from women that try to put rules on your life and what you can do
4) You're young, live it up, have fun, don't get attached

Yup, believe me, it will save you much pain and emotion. ;)

- Brian

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
what headley said is the truff.

and I always thought it was "Holy jumpin' Jesus on a pogo stick"

·
Registered
986 Posts
Smitty said:
and I always thought it was "Holy jumpin' Jesus on a pogo stick"

and here all along i've always just said... "Jesus H. Christ"i now realize the error of my ways... thank you smitty... thank you

but yeah what bubba said is the truth

·
Registered
363 Posts
My wife supports me and lives for me. I could never ask for a better EQUAL in life. This is the person you want. I work my a** off, she takes care of the kids and house. I provide the money for bills the rest is left up to me to spend. Most go's to my BILLS but she getas anything she wants and so do I. Get a woman who loves you and will do what ever is neccesary to keep the home alive. This isnt an off comment but a truthfull one. I had some girls in high school they were just the Flavor of the Night. Dont worry about it till you know you have found what you are looking for...........

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Isn't male birth control out now?

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
lol!

but seriously, there is a pill coming out for males to take now.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Oh man,I played frisbey golf once,and it was teh boring.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
guess I didn't see this one coming.

There is a transvestite that is attracted to me what do I do:

This transvestite needs to stay away from you. having sex with a man is wrong. They will probably try to drug you then fondle you while you are in a coma...they may even get you to dress in drag...run....run far far away or shoot them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts