Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
People are so stupid. WTF ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH A PANCAKE. It'll get moldy and smelly and you'll have to throw it out.

What ever happened to the Mary Grilled Cheese or whatever?

Plus, the guy said HE made the image in the pancake.

·
PBaholic #14
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
uberbunny said:
People are so stupid. WTF ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH A PANCAKE. It'll get moldy and smelly and you'll have to throw it out.

What ever happened to the Mary Grilled Cheese or whatever?

Plus, the guy said HE made the image in the pancake.
Do you mean the grilled cheese with the "Virgin mary" on it?? why that sold for 64,000 if im not mistaken..

and im definetly making a waffle iron with a picture of jesus on it... that way i will be rich someday :) :rofl :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
that is pretty cool, but yeah 16,000 for a pancake. make one urself

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
im gonna win it...

for jesus

:dodgy:

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
lol, that was so burned in there on purpose.....lol. I think the funniest thing ive seen was an antique pirate sword recently pulled from an archaeoological dig.......that was made out of plastic...lol

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
Balla26 said:
that is pretty cool, but yeah 16,000 for a pancake. make one urself
Good luck getting Jesus naturally cooked in.

DUDE! I'ma make a brand of microvable pancakes that have a pic of Jesus stamped in and call em "Powerful Pancakes" then my slogan shall be "Heaven in every bite"

Anyone else think it looks more like Osama?

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
I can just see someone saying. well these type of things sell for money on ebay...so im gonna make a waffle iron that makes them look that way all the time. then mass produce and sell them off. you could make litterally hundreds of dollars.....litterally.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
crustybug said:
lol, that was so burned in there on purpose.....lol. I think the funniest thing ive seen was an antique pirate sword recently pulled from an archaeoological dig.......that was made out of plastic...lol
lmao

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.